Monday, May 2, 2011

Jesus Intervention

My husband kinda' ticked me off last week by dragging home a defunct junk manure spreader.  He paid $220 for it at auction so that tells you what great shape it is in.  Came home on a trailer.  I was ticked because he already has one that he doesn't use, we don't need another one laying around here along with the rest of his "treasures" he keeps dragging home. 

That and after telling me not to spend money he takes it out of savings.  Well, guess what, that ticked me off too.  I am not a spender like he is and to me savings are to be SAVED unless it is an emergency.  A POS manure spreader is not an emergency.

But I learned from my therapist that I have a high moral view on life and much is black and white.  So I am trying to become more gray.

Now you know Benjamin is at the bike shop.  I get home today to a message to call them.  I knew it wouldn't be good.  So I called them and they said well, to get it on the road it will now cost more.  Guess what the cost will be???

Think about it.



It should be sorta' easy...



Ready?



The cost of a POS manure spreader!!!

Yes, $220!  I said FIX IT!  He says "sentimental huh?"  Sentimental and thinking gray...as in goose.  What is good for the gander is good for the goose!  Difference is mine will be used.

Thank you Jesus for solving my "what can I do with $220" problem!  Yes, thank you JESUS!!!

2 comments:

  1. $220.00 for the wind in your hair, and the freedom to peddle far and wide. A bargain! Now as for Jesus solving the problem, I have a problem with that one. I think Jesus is less about vindictive and more about peace and love. Love and peace. I wish you both peace, tonight. No fighting about money, it is not worth it, literally! Money is just a token of hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Of course it would be that amount!

    ReplyDelete